Website Terms of Usage
The Materials on www.craftbeertemple.com (“The Beer Temple”) websites (the "Sites") are provided by The Beer Temple as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. All uses of the Materials or the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this legal notice (the “Terms”). By viewing the Sites or downloading any Materials from the Sites, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not view the Sites or download any Materials from them.
1. LICENSE. You may browse the Sites for personal entertainment and information. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or revise the contents of the Sites without the written permission of The Beer Temple’s.
2. PROTECTED INFORMATION. The Materials at the Sites are copyrighted and protected by trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. No title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you or any third party through the use of or access to the Sites. All rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of the Sites remain the sole property of The Beer Temple or its authorized third-party suppliers and service providers. You may download one copy of the text, graphics, sounds, files, software or other information found on the Sites (the "Materials") on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial internal use only, unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by The Beer Temple in writing or as allowed by any license terms that accompany or are provided with the individual Materials. Under the Terms, you are granted a limited license, not a transfer of title, and your license is subject to the following restrictions: you may not: (a) modify the Materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law; (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials; (d) transfer the Materials to another person.
Except as permitted in the foregoing, all reproduction, alteration, redistribution, re-publication, downloading, display, notification or transmission of any Materials on the Sites is expressly forbidden in total or in part, in any format, by any means, without the express prior permission of The Beer Temple.
The Beer Temple will enforce its rights to the full extent of the law against any unauthorized commercial use of any documents residing on this World Wide Web server (including but not limited to text, graphics, trademarks, service marks, logos, software, files, videos, and music).
3. NO WARRANTIES.
a. THE MATERIALS AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The Beer Temple and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Materials. The Beer Temple may make changes to the Materials and the Sites at any time without notice. The Beer Temple makes no commitment to update the Materials or the Sites. Neither The Beer Temple nor its third-party suppliers or service providers warrant that the Sites or associated server computers are free of viruses or other harmful components. You solely (and not The Beer Temple) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction to your equipment, computers, software, or data resulting in any way from viewing or downloading the Materials or otherwise using the Sites.
b. The Beer Temple attempts to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions. However, The Beer Temple does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you purchase a product from The Beer Temple and find that it is not as described on the Sites, your sole remedy is to return such product in unused condition. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED WITHIN AND ON OUR SITES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on this Site does not imply that the product or service is presently available. All orders of products or services are subject to prevailing law, including, as appropriate, export and import regulations and boycotting restrictions, if any, imposed by governing bodies having jurisdiction over such orders, products or services.
4. . DISCLAIMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE BEER TEMPLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF THE BEER TEMPLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. USER SUBMISSIONS.
a. Except as otherwise expressly specified in our Privacy Statement, on our web site pages or in these Terms, any information, communications or materials that you post or transmit to the Sites ("Communications") are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary, and shall forever be the exclusive property of The Beer Temple. By transmitting or posting any Communications on the Sites, you grant to The Beer Temple or its designees a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up world-wide license to use, distribute, sublicense, lease and market (directly or indirectly through agents and distributors), display, perform, modify and have modified, reproduce, copy and have copied, publish and prepare derivative works thereof in any form and format and in any media in existence or hereinafter developed, the Communications and any and all information contained therein. The Beer Temple and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
b. You may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any law or regulation.
9. USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. All use of personally identifiable information submitted by you to The Beer Temple via any forms on the Sites is governed by the terms of The Beer Temple’s Privacy Statement.
10. LINKS TO / FROM OTHER SITES.
a. Third party sites may be linked to or from the Sites. Such linked sites are not under the control of The Beer Temple, and The Beer Temple is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Beer Temple reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. The Beer Temple does not endorse companies or products to which it links, unless we expressly state otherwise. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Sites, you do this entirely at your own risk.
b. You may provide links to the Sites from other sites provided that (a) you link only to the Sites’ home pages, (b) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any identifications, advertisements, copyright notice, or other notices on the Sites, (c) you give The Beer Temple notice of such link via e-mail or certified postal mail, and (d) you discontinue providing links to the Sites if requested by The Beer Temple.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This document sets forth the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) governing all agreements between a site user (“you” or “Buyer”) and The Beer Temple (“The Beer Temple” or “Seller”) for the purchase and sale of any of the products advertised for sale (the "Products") on any of The Beer Temple web sites (the “Site”). Your placement of an order is construed as an offer to purchase Products, and indicates your assent to these Terms. The Beer Temple acceptance of your offer to purchase Products is expressly made conditional upon your assent to these Terms. Any terms proposed by you that add to, vary from, or conflict with these Terms are hereby objected to and shall be void.
4. Warranty and Remedy. Each Product is subject to the terms of the limited warranty, if any, that is expressly stated on, packaged with, or accompanies the Product. NO WARRANTIES ARE PROVIDED HEREIN IN ADDITION TO ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY APPLY TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT, AND UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN A WARRANTY FOR A PARTICULAR PRODUCT, ALL PRODUCTS ARE SOLD “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. DISCLAIMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE BEER TEMPLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF ANY DEFECT OR FAILURE OF THE PRODUCTS, BREACH OF ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE BEER TEMPLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Notwithstanding any other provision hereof, in no event shall The Beer Temple’s total liability relating to or in connection with any Products whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict Product liability or otherwise, exceed the actual amount paid to The Beer Temple by Buyer for the Product(s) giving rise to the liability. In no event shall The Beer Temple be liable for the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services.
6. Remedy. In the event that a Product purchased under these Terms fails to perform as warranted, Buyer’s exclusive remedy, and The Beer Temple sole liability therefore, shall be at The Beer Temple’s option, the replacement of any defective Product or return of the purchase price. A Product replaced under warranty will be further warranted only for the remainder of the warranty period, if any. Buyer agrees that the disclaimers and liability limitations contained in these Terms shall remain in effect even if an exclusive remedy is determined to fail of its essential purpose.
All alcohol and tobacco products are sold in Illinois. By placing the order, you authorize us to have the product shipped on your behalf by common carrier for delivery to your selected destination. Under the terms of sale, the common carrier is acting as your agent.